SMRpodcast episode #217 is online and ready for download. With Robb on vacation and Rod out on travel, the show takes a serious upgrade when it is joined by Allison Sheridan from the Nosillacast Podcast and Terrence Gaines from BrothaTech.com.
There was not a bevy of exciting news this past week however, we still have fun talking about the stories that caught our attention. Microsoft's WPC conference is going on and has brought information of cheaper Windows devices as well as the success of Office 365. Everyone is impressed with the fact that Apple is, by far, outpacing all other platforms when it comes to keeping their devices updated and on the same OS version. Even though RIM is seeing some excitement from BBM on other platforms they are still on the list of companies to disappear next year.
We have all that and more on this weeks Episode of the SMRpodcast.
- Recorded: July 15th, 2014
- Published: July 18th, 2014
- Duration: 01hr 26min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
DONATE TO THE SHOW
Please consider donating to the show, head over to our Patreon Page for more details.
Big stories we covered this week
- Microsoft announces $99 tablets and $200 laptops to be available later this year
- The rumored 5 inch iPhone will not be released this year
- RIM is on the list of companies to disappear next year.
Other stories we covered this week
- We discuss some of the news coming out of Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference
- Samsung to release the Galaxy Alpha to better compete with the iPhone 6
- iOS 7 adoption reaches %90
Picks of the Week