SMRpodcast #183 has been recorded, is online, and is ready for download. Â This week's episode was fairly laid back show.
We start off with a conclusion to the story of how Rod went to battle with his cable provider over a $250 fee that he didn't feel he should have to pay.
Nest has a new $129 smoke/carbon dioxide detector. Â It's a bit pricey for a smoke alarm, but, folks who really want a Nest because of the “cool tech factor” won't mind.
There are pretty credible rumors that the iPhone 6 will come with a 4.8 inch display. Â By the time it comes out it will just be an average sized display, but, significantly larger the the screen.
The HTC One Max is coming to Verizon on October 15th, potentially bringing Rod back to Android. Â Robb has already purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but, is still going to check it out.
Chris bumps heads with the “you need a spot guy” at the gym, HP and Google come out with a new Chrome Book, and Yahoo! has a very familiar looking new email design. Â We've got all this, our picks, and, more in this weeks episode of the SMRpodcast
- Recorded: October 08th, 2013
- Published: October 09th, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 29min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
Big stories we covered this week
- HP Chrome Book announced we give our thoughts
- Blackberry is facing a class action lawsuit
- We discuss the merits of Nest's Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detector
Fun stories we covered this week
- Yahoo jacks Gmail's interface
- Rod's Comcast battle conclusion
- Will Robb get the HTC One Max instead of the Note 3
Picks of the Week