http://vintagegoodness.com/vintage-goodness-on-ebay/ Episode #182 of the SMRpodcast has been recorded, is online, and ready for download. Â This episode Mr. Rod Simmons returns from his solid month on the road.
There wasn't a lot of tech news over the last 7 days. Â BlackBerry, in it seemingly never ending litany of bad news, reports a $965 million dollar loss and a 45% sales decline primarily due to lack of interest in the companies new flagship like of BlackBerry 10 devices.
buy provigil hong kong Show Details
- Recorded: October 02th, 2013
- Published: October 03th, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 30min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
Big stories we covered this week
- Freedom Pop Launches free smartphone Plan
- Blackberry's awful numbers
- Allison's Smartphone Camera Shootout
Fun stories we covered this week
- Are LTE Enabled devices required
- Rod's Comcast battle is about to begin
- Windows Phone Market Share increasing in Europe
Picks of the Week