The 184th episode of the SMRpodcast is online and ready for download.
This week we start the show off with tales of Chris' getting back in to heavy weight training. Â Chris hit is short term goal of 315 lbs on the bench press in just 5 weeks.
Robb's Galaxy Note 3 has arrived and he says it is the best Android Phone he's ever owned. Â It's big, has a beautiful display, and, extremely good battery life.
T-Mobile is launching a new unlimited global data plan in over 100 countries. Â T-Mobile customers will be opted into the program by default and it won't cost them any more than their plans currently cost. Â The $70 per month plan is so good that Rod see's frequent international travelers picking up the service even if they use another carrier domestically in the U.S.
The HTC One Max is receiving poor reviews, the Canadian government may require cable providers to offer unbundled channels, and BlackBerry issues an open letter.
We've got all this, our picks, and, more in episode #184 of the SMRpodcast.
- Recorded: October 15th, 2013
- Published: October 16th, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 44min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
Big stories we covered this week
- Robb gives hos early thoughts on the Galaxy Note 3
- The HTC One Max is getting beat up
- We discuss if Android is really insecure to the point of worry
Fun stories we covered this week
- Open letter from BlackBerry
- T-Mobile has a new data plan
- Netflix making some big moves
Picks of the Week