We are a day late, but, SMRpodcast #162 has been recorded, is online, and is ready for download.
We have the full cast this week and jump right into the news with thoughts on BlackBerry CEO, Thorsten Heins, actually saying out loud that he believes tablets will be obsolete within 5 years.
For the first time, more messages were sent via mobile instant messaging apps like WhatsApp Messenger and Facebook Messenger than on SMS.
The entire crew believes WWDC selling out in 2 minutes is stupid and that there has to be a better way to be able to attend.
We also dig into why Chris thinks standing in line at a Red Box kiosk is stupid, talk about the new Switch to Windows Phone Android App, and learn why some websites can't use special characters in passwords.
We've got all this, our picks, plus, our own Rod Simmons releases his first Windows Phone app in episode #162 of the SMRpodcast.
where to buy ivermectin Show Details
- how many neurontin for high Recorded: May 2nd, 2013
- Published: May 3rd, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 35min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
Big stories we covered this week
- Android tablet market share catching Apple
- Google Bans self updating Apps
- Microsoft switch to Windows Phone app release for Android
- Microsoft and Nokia new switch to Windows Phone add is really funny
- Chris still thinks Redbox users are dumb while Rod points out he may be a hypocrite
- Robb invokes the â€œitâ€™s meâ€ argument to make a point relevant
- Rod thinks he may or may not have made an incorrect statement (everyone else knows he did)
Picks of the Week