SMRpodcast #226 has been recorded, is online, and, is ready for download. We are back to a full crew this week and we kick the show off with the story of how Rod never seems to get that “Apple Store” level of customer service whenever he goes into an Apple Store.
Sticking with Apple news, we discuss how often people seem to be dropping the the iPhone 6, how easily the iPhone 6 slides out of pockets, and how easily the iPhone can get bent while inside pockets. We are recommending that folks get cases for the iPhone 6 which actually protect the device when dropped.
We've already heard that the Apple Watch will start at $349 on the low end, but, are hearing rumors that the top end device could cost $1000 or more. Robb and Rod kind of question if the iPhone at the low end will be a thing, but, are almost certain that it won't be at the high end.
BlackBerry is launching a new device, Robb and Chris are hooked on Destiny, and Chris is waiting for Ego to put out a battery powered snow blower. We've got all this, our picks, and more in episode #226 of the SMRpodcast.
- Recorded: September 23rd, 2014
- Published: September 24th, 2014
- Duration: 01hr 53min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
DONATE TO THE SHOW
Please consider donating to the show, head over to our Patreon Page for more details.
Big stories we covered this week
- More customer service fails by Verizon, Rod explains
- We discuss some of the scams plaguing the iPhone 6 launch
- Microsoft announces a new Wireless Display Adapter
Other stories we covered this week
- BlackBerry set to launch their new phone the Passport
- Chris gives an update on his switch to using Tivo
Picks of the Week