SMRpodcast #213 is online and ready for download. This week Chris and Robb nearly put Rod to sleep while they debate who had the better showing at E3. Chris's says it was a draw between MS and Sony while Robb gives a slight edge to Sony and what they have going on with the PS4.
We also talk a bit about some of the moves that Amazon is making in the way a marketplace for local businesses and a payment system that can take on the likes players like Google Wallet, Amazon, and Square.
TrueCrypt is going away, Rod and Robb are anxiously awaiting the next tablet from Google, and, everyone thinks Coin is a really cool idea, but, question if it is worth the cost. We've got all this, our picks, and more in episode #213 of the SMRpodcast.
- Recorded: June 10th, 2014
- Published: June 11th, 2014
- Duration: 01hr 44min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
DONATE TO THE SHOW
Please consider donating to the show, head over to our Patreon Page for more details.
- Rod Simmons @RodSimmons
- Chris Ashley @bigChrisAshley
- Robb Dunewood @RobbDunewood
- Brent Harman @jbharman
Big stories we covered this week
- Our reactions to Sony and Microsoft's E3 announcements
- Amazon looks to be taking on Yelp and Angies List with new services
- Microsoft has some interesting tech rumored to be on the next Windows Phone
Other stories we covered this week
- Paypal president is leaving for Facebook
- Some television show suggestions
Picks of the Week