Episode #160 of the SMRpodcast is online and ready for download.Â The Traveling One, also know as Rod Simmons is out, so, you know Chris and Robb broke out another Chicken Wings and Beer Show.
This week the show starts off with our thoughts and opinions on comments made by Leo Laporte on TWiT #401.Â Let's just say that Chris and Robb have very different views on the topic and agree to disagree.
There wasn't a lot of tech news over the last week, but, we did talk about Google settling it's suite with the EU.Â Robb and Chris both agree that Google didn't have to give in too much.
There are strong rumors surfacing that Microsoft plans to not only bring the the Start Menu back, but, allow Windows 8 users to boot directly to the Desktop…
PC sales are down 12% as SmartPhones and Tablets are on the come up.Â Comcast plans to scramble basic cable, and Chris and Robb have new TV shows that they like.Â We've got all this plus our picks in SMRpodcast #160.
- Recorded: April 17th, 2013
- Published: April 18th, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 11min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
- Rod is out this week
We jump right into a discussion about racism with end in two very different opinions
- Chris feels people need to lighten up
- Robb feels that injustice needs to be dealt with
PC sales are down for the first quarter
- Chris says it is not time for doom and gloom
- Robb feels that this is not going to change anytime soon
Google settles antitrust suit in the EU
- Chris says it was a slap on the wrist
- Robb explains what some of the decisions are
Comcast starting to require a box for local channels
- Chris sees that this is a play to get more services in the living room
- Robb says this is more reason to cut the cord
Picks of the Week