SMRpodcast #151 is online and ready for download, and, is the first time in over a month where Rod, Robb, and Chris are all on the show at the same time.
This week we talk a lot about the Surface Pro and how Chris almost didn't get one day one. Robb and Rod both believe that RIM, err, uum, BlackBerry, isn't doing itself any favors not offering BlackBerry 10 devices in the U.S. until March. Â And, we all wonder why Google's Eric Schmidt dumps over 40% of his stock all at once.
We've go all this, plus, Chris tells the story of how Scott Hanslemen's Amazon account was socially engineered, and our picks, in episode #151 of the SMRpodcast.
- Recorded: February 12th, 2013
- Published: February 13th, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 13min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
- Rod and Robb are back from business trips
- Both guys recap their weeks
We jump right into talking about the new Surface Pro Tablet
- Chris talks about getting one of the only available devices in his area
- Rod loses some respect for Chrisâ€™ fanboyism
- Robb talks about his experience trying to check out the Surface Pro
When is BlackBerry 10 Coming to the PlayBook
- Robb talks about the rumors that he has heard
- Rod is thinking that the loyal fans should get the update
Chris talks about switching from dual monitors for one machine
- Rod wants to know how two machines are working out
- Chris explains the process he went through for switching
- Robb talks about his monitor upgrade and the reason why he did it
- Rod asks about Google Goggle interest from the guys
- Google exec selling off a lot of stock
- Scott Hanselmanâ€™s Amazon ordeal
Picks of the Week