SMRpodcast episode #189 has been recorded, posted online, and is ready for download. We are back to a full crew this when the conversation is dominated by the Xbox One.
Jumping right into it, Chris and Robb both think the Xbox One is the best gaming console ever hooked up to a television. Â The integration with the Connect and the ability to speak to the device are better than advertised. Â Chris swears by the media integration and says that the Xbox One can serve as the center piece to your family room media, however, it can be just a lot of extra stuff if you, like Robb, only use your Xbox as a gaming console.
Rod got Samsung Note 3, but, found a few issues with the device and returned it after after about a week and a half. Â Robb was able to confirm one issue with the device locking up, but, never experienced the behavior after updating the device with the last OS from Verizon. Â Rod replaced the Note 3 with a Moto X, but, will return it immediately as the camera leaves much to be desired.
Chris, on the other hand, got the new Lumia 1520 Phablet running Windows Phone, and, after only 4 days, has proclaimed it to be the best smartphone he's every had. Â It's a big phone though… Even bigger than the Note 3.
Katie Couric joins Yahoo, Microsoft still struggles with everything marketing related, and, as promised, Chris tells the story of why he hates surprise parties. Â We've got all this, our picks, and more in Episode #189 of the SMRpodcast.
buy Clomiphene from boots Show Details
- generic Misoprostol without prescription canada Recorded: November 26th, 2013
- Published: November 27th, 2013
- Duration: 01hr 38min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
Big stories we covered this week
- Chris talks about the Xbox One and the Lumia 1520
- Rod gives his thoughts on the Galaxy Note
- Yahoo lands Katie Couric for news
Other stories we covered this week
- Robb gives his predictions on the PlayStation and Xbox One holiday sales
- Rod's early thoughts on the Motorola X
- Xbox One Sales numbers and first thoughts
Picks of the Week