Episode #153 of the SMRpodcast with special guest host Terrance Gaines, a.k.a. BrothaTech, is online and ready for download.
It was kind of a laid back show this week, but, we touch on a lot of tech, including our thoughts on mobile App development, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with phone capabilities, and the PlayStation 4 announcement.
We also wonder what the heck Marissa Mayer was thinking when she called for an end to telecommuting at Yahoo!, and if Samsung selling almost 40% of Android devices is a bad thing for Google.
We've got all this, plus, our picks in episode #153 of the SMRpodcast…
- Recorded: February 26th, 2012
- Published: February 27th, 2012
- Duration: 01hr 37min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
- We welcome our friend Terrence Gaines Mr. BrothaTech to the show
- Rod is away this week
- Somehow we get on the topic of wing flavors
- Robb lets us know the status of Verizon carrying the BlackBerry 10
- Terrence lets us know that he likes what he has seen so far
- Chris thinks that there is still enough BlackBerry fans to sell a good amount of BlackBerry 10 phones
- Chris asks Terrence to give us a rundown of the Pebble watch
- Terrence lists tells us why he likes it and any issues that have come up so far
- Robb feels that the Pebble could not live up to his taste in nice watches
- Robb feels that it will be quite some time before BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone get first party apps early
- Chris points out that Windows Phone just crossed over the 130000 mark
- Terrence really wonders what keeps developers from developing for other platforms
- Terrence was disappointed that the device was not shown but plans on getting one
- Chris says that no matter what they put out he was not switching from Xbox
- Robb agrees with Chris