Episode #115 of the SMRPodcast, Mr Telephone Man, has been recorded, posted online, and is ready for download. We jumped right into BlackBerry 10. Despite my best effort Robb will not give up his Android phone for BlackBerry 10. To his credit he said RIM need to earn the right to be my primary device again. We also talked about Microsoft and Barnes and Noble, Hulu requiring a cable subscriptions. Robb and I both admit that we would love a tax loop that exempted us from paying taxes.
- Recorded: April 24th, 2012
- Published: April 25th, 2012
- Duration: 01hr 16min 00sec
SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
BlackBerrry 10 Initial Thoughts
- Robb is hurt and wants RIM to earn his respect again
- Rod is Rod and wants new technology
Microsoft and Barnes and Noble start a company and settle a dispute
- Will the Courier make a comeback?
- Will Windows 8 on the Nook help combat Amazon
Is Hulu Dead.
- Robb understands the change Hulu is making
- Rod and Robb both agree that MSNBC, CNBC, FoxNews all need to come to Hulu
Chris feels the pain of LTE
- Chris realizes the LTE can kick the life out of a battery
- Rod admits he talks 6,000 minutes per month on his mobile
- Robb tells the story of how to save battery life
Picks of the Week
- Tip: Put folder in your dock when organizing apps Rod Simmons (SimpleMobileReview)
- After Focus for Android and Google Drive Robb Dunewood (RIMarkable)